Welcome to Bhubaneswar Chapter
Bhubaneswar is the capital and second largest city of Orissa. Once the capital of the ancient Kalinga empire, it has a long history of 3000 years. It is currently a center of economic and religious importance. The modern city of Bhubaneswar was designed by the German architect Otto Königsberger in 1946. Before Bhubaneswar, Cuttack was the capital of Orissa until 1947. Bhubaneswar and Cuttack are together known as the twin cities of Orissa. Bhubaneswar is often referred to as a Temple City of India.
Bhubaneswar Chapter was started in 2001. Sri S C Choudhury, IRS is presently the Chairman of the selection committee. Other Members of the selection Committee of Bhubaneswar chapter are Sri Dinabandhu Nanda, Superintending, Engr. (Retd), Sri Asit Kumar Mohanty, Retd. DGM SBI, Sri Ganeswar Parida, Retd. Asst. Engineer, Sri Nityananda Sahoo, Retd Professor, Sri B.B Sahu, Sr. Lecturer and HOD, Mechanical Engg.UGIE, Rourkela, and Sri Uma Charan Panigrahi, Advocate Berhampur. In 2009-10, 166 scholarships were awarded to student’s pursuing Medicine, Engineering and Polytechnic courses etc.
|2015 - 16||2016 - 17||2017 - 18||2018 - 19||2019 - 20|