Online Coaching for MathCounts and Pre-MathCounts was started in 2010. Volunteers hold these coaching sessions online,
normally once every week starting from September.
The objective of the MathCounts coaching is to get the children to start working and thinking about MathCounts kind of
problems and getting used to homework schedule.
You can register for the MathCounts or Pre-MathCounts Coaching class, when the registration is open, by logging in to NSF as a “Parent”.
If you are not a registered “Parent” in NSF, click here to register.
The registration donation goes as Scholarship for a needy college student in India.
A brief outline of what to expect once you are registered:
- Schedule for the coaching session from your coach
- Weekly invitation for the online meeting
- Weekly homework (Min 15-20 problems)
- 2 hours/week, about 15 week coaching session
- Children will solve approximately 300-400 problems throughout the entire coaching session
The above details may change depending on the type of service (MathCounts/Pre-MathCounts), coach, and the registered level of the student.
Please contact email@example.com for any further questions