North South Foundation (NSF) provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering. based on merit and financial need.NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify meritorious students across chapters. Eligibility criteria for NSF college scholarships are listed below:
Apart from reviewing academic records and income statements, NSF will also review the special circumstances under which the student is submitting his / her application. No assistance is provided for students at the high school level and those at the graduate (Master's) level in this category of scholarships.
Eligibility criteria for college scholarships are listed below
You are among the top 10% in 10th and 12th and CET / NEET / JEE ranks in your state
Your annual family income is less than Rs. 1,00,000
- You have secured admission to professional courses like Engineering, Architecture, Medicine (MBBS, BAMS and BDS), B.V.Sc., B. Pharmacy, B.Sc (Agriculture), B.Sc (Nursing) , Diploma in Engineering and Diploma in Agriculture in a Government College (including seats in Government Aided Colleges) and do not receive any other aid or scholarship.
- Preference to students coming from government schools and colleges
- Preference to fresh students going to government colleges
- Preference to students getting the top rank in the first attempt
- Preference to students not getting other scholarships
- North South Foundation is the last resort for financial assistance to a needy student
Candidates are short listed based on their applications and will be called for an interview along with their parents for final selection.
Students can apply for scholarship online and the link is ( https://www.northsouth.org/app6/Maintest.aspx)
Last date for scholarship application is 30th November ,