Online Coaching Registration & Volunteering
2018 Online Coaching Key Info:
Coaching Registration Start: From September 12th
- Registration Deadline: 10/08/2018
- Late fee after 10/08/2018: varies depending on the course
- Deadline with the late fee: 10/12/2018
Class Catalog & Schedule: Available
- Classes Start: October 22nd
- Duration: 10 / 15 / 16 / 20 Weeks depending on subject
- Class Time: 1 / 1.5 / 2 Hours per Week depending upon subject
- Login as a parent and using your userid and password. If you are a new parent, you need to register to establish your profile (including your spouse).
- In the Coaching section, click on "Register for Coaching".
- Follow each screen and provide information as necessary. You must update grade, school, etc. for each child on the children screen if it requests even if the info is correct.
- Please read each screen carefully and not go in a hurry!
- Once you pay, the payment is non-refundable for any reason. NSF is run by volunteers. It doesn't have resources to follow up on any refund issues for any reason.
- There is a timeout on the system. So please register quickly without any interruptions like phone calls, children activities, etc. On the payment page, press Submit button only once. You may get charged twice if you press more than once.
- Each page is saved as you go to the next page. So even if you log out, the most you lose is the current screen.
- The email you login with is the official email for communication with NSF. Please use that for all communications.
- Once you register and pay, you will get a confirmation email. Also please click on View Status for Coaching from Parent Functions page to confirm your registration.
Online Coaching Programs:
|Coaching Program||Grades 1, 2, 3||Grades 4, 5||Grades 6, 7, 8||Grades 9, 10, 11|
|Geography||Junior Geography||Senior Geography||Senior Geography|
Grades 1 and 2
Grades 3, 4, 5
|SAT/ACT English||SAT/ACT English Junior||SAT/ACT English Senior|
|SAT/ACT Math||SAT/ACT Math Junior||SAT/ACT Math Senior|
|Universal Values||Universal Values||Universal Values||Universal Values||Universal Values|
|Life Skills Program||Confidence Building||Confidence Building|
|Computer Programming||Python Programming||Python Programming|
NSF online coaching has become popular in the last 6 years. Last year, nearly 4,000 children registered in various subjects.
To meet the increasing demand, we need more coaches to run a successful program. NSF is grateful to the volunteers who have provided selfless service to help our children improve their learning skills. Currently, NSF offers coaching in Math, SAT/ACT, Science, Geography, Universal Values, and Life Skills Program (Confidence Building). This is the second year we are offering a combined SAT/ACT program.
For those who have not coached before, there will be orientation and training classes. Materials will be provided for both class work and home work problems. For Universal Values there is no separate homework other than practicing the values on a daily basis.
There will be training classes for using white board and web-based technology to conduct classes. The coaching program will start in September. There will be 15 to 16 weeks of classes, once a week, for Math, Science and SAT/ACT, 10 weeks for Geography, and 20 weeks for Universal values. The classes run 2 hours for Math, Science and Geography, 1.5 hours for SAT/ACT (English or Math/Science), and 1.0 hour for Universal values. There will be some breaks during holidays in December. Preparation will take 3 to 4 hours per week depending on the program.
We are looking for committed volunteers to help our kids excel in academics.
If you are interested, please click the link below for additional details about registering as a Volunteer Coach:
Please contact email@example.com for any further questions